How to stay away from flu?
With the flu season arrived it’s very easy to spot people sneezing or coughing around you. Whether you are at your school, college, office or even in a subway you will find the people suffering from a flu. No matter how hard you run away from them, you still get cold. So it is better to start taking proper precautions in order to stay away from the flu monster. Here are a few ways you can stay healthy during the time of flu.
- Get a flu vaccine. Don’t get scared by the name. Flu vaccine also come as a nasal inhaled version.
- Frequently wash your hands, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, sneezing, or being with ill people and especially before you eat.
- You can also use an antibacterial hand gel.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes.
- Keep your workplace clean.
- Avoid sharing objects.
- Get plenty of sleep.
- Reduce stress.
- Dispose used tissues after coughs and sneezes.
- Do regular exercise.
- Avoid babies and elderly, if you are affected with flu.
- Avoid handshakes with flu affected persons.
- Reduce alcohol.
- Drink green or black tea.
- Keep your phone sanitized.
Stay safe and healthy during this flu season. For more health updates keep reading Flushmind. You can also join us on Facebook: @flushmind