BENEFITS OF WALNUTS
GOOD FOR HEART
1) Amino acid l-arginine in walnuts, benefits to people with heart disease.
2) If you have herpes then high levels of arginine can deplete the amino acid lysine, which can trigger herpes recurrences.
3) Omega-3 fat alpha-linolenic acid (ALA) in Walnuts may prevent the formation of pathological blood clots.
4) Walnut consumption supports healthful cholesterol levels.
1) Walnuts contain quinone juglone, the tannin tellimagrandin, and the flavonol morin.
2) Antioxidants present in walnuts may help prevent chemically-induced liver damage.
Walnuts reduce the risk of prostate cancer and breast cancer.
Walnuts significantly improved sperm quality, including vitality, motility, and morphology in men.
The beneficial dietary fat in walnuts improves metabolic parameters in people with type 2 diabetes.
Walnuts contain a number of neuroprotective compounds, including vitamin E, folate, melatonin, omega-3 fats, and antioxidants. Research shows walnut consumption may support brain health, including increasing inferential reasoning in young adults.